POWER SOLUTION- A COMPLETE PREMISE PROTECTION
Electricity is an invaluable tool in today's society. Each one of appliances and electronic devices you buy represents a valuable investment. There are time when due to sudden disturbances in incoming voltage.
SOME FACTS ABOUT OVER VOLTAGE:
- Overvoltage, and its destructive effects, are well known but are often not recognized or understood.
- It often goes undetected because of its uncertain nature.
- Its existence is denied due to this.
- Power companies do not deny its existence; but they do not publish or otherwise inform the users that it exists, or warn users of potential periods in which it may occur.
- Power fluctuations are also caused due to already connected heavy appliance like a geyser, grinding machine, refrigerator.
- Power companies cannot prevent overvoltage because they can only react to its existence, usually in response to customer (user) complaints about failing appliances, etc.
- Power companies are mandated by law to provide service without overvoltage. IER( Indian Electricity rules) 1959
- Power companies are not held accountable by any regulation authority for overvoltage.
- Over voltage can only be proved by the use of a voltage recorder.
- Over voltage events are misperceived to be equipment failures leading to their replacement.
Power solution is comprehensive power protection device which acts as an insurance against power fluctuation that could damage your electrical appliances and electronic devices used in your homes and offices.
Power Solution protects your electrical appliances and electronic devices against high voltage, low voltage, surges, spikes. However what sets it apart from other protection devices is the ability to protect your equipment in case of neutral open condition. It can easily protect your equipment from voltage as high as 440V in single phase. Power Solution increases longevity of equipment and minimizes the risk of damage.
- Neutral open protection (Protection up to 440 volts)
- Withstands up to 6000V spikes
- Smart start
- Under / over voltage protection
- No waveform distortion.
- Lightweight, transformer-less design
- Compact size.
- Single phase preventer (for 3 phase systems)
- Phase Reversal Protection (for 3 phase systems)
- Lightning protection ( Class b+c surge protection)
|FEATURES||Power Solution||Spike suppressor||Stabilizer||UPS||CVT|
|Protection up to 440V||Yes||No||No||No||No|
|Under voltage / Over voltage protection||Yes||No||Optional||Yes||No|
|Protection From Spikes||Yes||No||No||No||No|